Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    474 Post(s)

Activating VIP without Lorenc present! (Detailed)

Automated V.I.P
    To those who have donated, and do not want to wait for me.

How to activate VIP?

It has been some time that people just cannot be bothered to wait for me, and sometimes I'm caught with people in the most unexpected times. But this should be a problem solver for you.

Here's a short and simple guide to redeeming your VIP, as soon as you have donated. Just beware, donations under $5 will not prompt anything special.

Due to step one being update, step two's transaction ID is different to step one. You must ensure that the transaction ID is the same in all procedures or this will not work - this is just an example.

1. Donate & Grab Transaction ID

Once you donate, you will be directed to http://donate.irresistiblegaming.com/finish.php. There is where you can view your donation details. I decided for no reason to censore some characters of the transaction ID. Even though it's useless. Lol.

Sometimes it cannot load (which you should try refresh once or twice) or you just accidentally close it with the information open. To prevent this, we do dispatch an e-mail with your transaction ID to the PayPal e-mail you donated with.

2. Go in-game and type /redeemvip

In the box, type the transaction ID that you just recently obtained from step 1.

3. Wait 1-3 Seconds

Sometimes, the server cannot respond to you meaning you can't get your VIP, unlikely to happen though. But try 3-4 times, and if it still does not work, just wait patiently.

Once it responds, you should be about to view your donation information. The email has 5 characters hidden... Just for privacy; incase someone decides to give their transaction id to a friend.

4. [Platinum] Gift your Bronze VIP to a friend/yourself

Only if you donated for Platinum should this ever appear. Dialog says pretty much what you need to know. Enter the name of yourself or a player that you want to gift VIP to - you can always skip this, it'll be logged for me to attempt to contact and you'll be suggested to PM me.

5. Finito

You'll receive a dialog which thanks you and gives you four pieces of advise. Not going to bother to screencap. But yeah, if you want you can receive it personally from me.

Depending on what package, assets to be delivered will be logged and will be announced to all admins online so that they can contact a head admin immediately.

Remember these things too!!!
    • This system will not work if you donate $25 to expect for example, 5 regular VIPs. It's suggested that you manually do each transaction and distribute the IDs to whom you want to gift it to.
    • Best wait for me if you want some custom shizzle to your donation, deals and such.

• If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

See what's recently changed in SF-CNR on RevCTRL

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    perfect!
    Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
    In order to succeed, you must first be willing to experience failure.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nice when it wiill be added ?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    nty ill just wait on you lol

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Cool hehe

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Nice.
    >>> Engineering is an Endeavour to Succeed ! <<<

Dash
    Good job Lorenc only thing if someone gets the code YOUR THE MEAT xD

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's really nice.

Mentioned
    474 Post(s)
    Edited the first part. We now dispatch an email to you, so check your spam folder!
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

See what's recently changed in SF-CNR on RevCTRL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Spoiler!

What happen if we get VIP from you and then we enter code again ? We will get double VIP ?

Have you made something were can you mark peoples who took VIP from you so they cant enter code again.

And what if we use same code 2x+ ? Does it work ?