Only 4 days left and we are going to close registrations for the first season of Irresistible Gaming Deathmatch Cup. This thread will contain pretty much everything i've planned for the Deathmatch Cup. I'll start this information thread by making you go through a set of simple & altered rules (some of them might have changed from the previous thread)..
- One registration per player, if a player registers from two different alias. He'll be terminated from the competition.
- If you have changed your name in-game. You MUST notify me or FaZe to edit your nickname in the Brackets. Otherwise your opponent may not recognize you and will get you eliminated. So just send me a PM now if you've changed your name after your registration.
- If you use any kind of cheats or hacks. You will be banned from all the competitions held by the Event Team. And will also be punished (ban from the server)
- You must get in contact with your opponent in 1 week by the means of Forum PM or In-game PM.
- Do not register if you are not active enough or cannot come in the server for an hour or so. You MUST notify the Event Team (simply PM me or anyone else in the Event Team) otherwise you might get punished (maybe suspension from future competitions, depends..)
- If you're banned, you're terminated (until further notice from the Event Team or the Admin team)
- You must obey all the server rules.
- If you try to fix matches i.e bribing your opponent to lose or perform badly, you'll be simply terminated. If you see ANYONE trying to do this. Simply PM me with small set of evidence (enough to convince me to suspend him/her)
- Any kind of misconduct during matches is not tolerable. If the team finds it deserving, you'll be eliminated and your opponent will proceed.
- If you do not complete your Round 1 or Round xx match until the deadline. You'll be eliminated. So try to get in-contact with your opponent ASAP.
- If you disconnect while you're in a match. You've 5 minutes to reconnect. Exceptions can be made if the player warns the Refree of the problem. If you do not re-connect. Your opponent will automatically win & proceed further (Once again, this is not necessary for all situations. So consider asking the player about the problem if he reconnects within 10 minutes)
RULES FOR ADMIN TEAM / EVENT TEAM
- If possible, take a picture or a video of the match you are a refree of. This is ONLY necessary for the Non-Event Team members.
- All matches for DM Cup will be held in the Paintball Arena. The refree MUST create the Paintball lobby and not the participants.
- You must not show favouritism. If you're caught favouring players. You'll not refree in future Competitions.
- If you host a match, you must send me or anyother Event Team the scores of the match. So we can eliminate the players who lost & proceed the ones who won. This is mandatory.
- Paintball Lobby must be protected i.e must have a password. You can allow spectators but you must /resetwep them.
- All the player rules also apply on those admins who've decided to participate in the Cup.
- An admin cannot host & refree his own match. He must call another level 4+ admin / event team member.
Currently their are 7 rounds. Once we close on 18th December. The number of rounds may change. But currently (depends on when you read this) there are 7 rounds. These rounds are:
- Elimination #1 & #2 [This may change into one round as a whole if byes complete, we'll see that on 18th] - Best of Three (BO3)
- Elimination #3 [This may also change into #2 if the number of rounds fluctuate] - Best Of Three (BO3)
- Elimination #4 - Best Of Five (BO5)
- Quarter Finals - Best Of Five (BO5)
- Semi Finals - Best of Seven (BO7)
- Finals - Best Of Nine (BO9)
NOTE: Best Of, means the first one to win the majority of the rounds. For example in a BO3 match. The first one to win 2 rounds, will win the match. The first one to win 3 rounds in a BO5 will win the match and viceversa.
FIRST PRIZE: BRONZE VIP
SECOND PRIZE: 1,000,000$
- Deagle & Shotgun for first 3 to 4 rounds [depends on the total rounds]
- Deagle , Shotgun & Sniper for Quarterfinals & Semi-finals.
- Finalists can choose the weapon of their choice (2 slots only - i.e Sawn-Offs & Deagle or w/e they want)
PING & PACKETLOSS LIMIT
- Ping Limit: 375 (maximum) - If a player exceeds this. He will not be allowed to face his opponent. He must fix it and comeback later. And if you're unable to fix your ping in 7 days (1 week), you'll be eliminated and your opponent will qualify for the next round.
- Packet-loss Limit: 2, nothing above 2. I advice refrees to wait for more than 5 minutes so player's packetloss & ping can stabilize. Otherwise give him time to fix it (7 days). Use /pl to check your packetloss & press TAB to see your ping.
HOW CAN I CHALLENGE MY OPPONENT ON FORUMS?
You can ask your opponent on Forums by making a thread in the Competition board (only in the Competition board) with this syntax:
To let him know of the exact time. You can simply tell him the time if you have the same GMTs or just simply tell him in hours i.e I'll meet you ingame after 5 hours. Opponent must reply to the challenge by a simple "Yes, i'll be there" or "No, this time is not appropriate for me. Can we do this in 7 hours?".. This is pretty much everything that should be in the Challenge thread. No provocation or insults. Be clear & punctual. DO NOT CHALLENGE YOUR OPPONENT OR MAKE A THREAD BEFORE 18TH DECEMBER,2016.Code:[DATE] Your opponent's exact nickname
WHERE CAN I CHECK MY OPPONENT?