Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Advertising Player.

In-game Name: StickyJoe
    Player you are reporting: [CDM]RizqixD
    Reason (Describe what happened): He Posted a Website's Link on The Main Chat with /vsay.
    Evidence (e.g a video or screenshots): http://imgur.com/a/uIAVH
    Witnesses: I Don't Quite Remember.
    Administrators Online:I Don't Quite Remember.
    Date of incident: 1/10/2017
    Additional Information (optional): You Guys Banned me For Mentioning a Server Name Using /PM And This Guy Mentioned a Website's Name with /vsay Now Did he Not Adverstise or WTF And Why Didn't Get and Instant Ban Like i Did? Deal With This Report Now i'm Looking Forward To Know What u Guys Have to Say.
    Last edited by RHXZ; 01-11-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    "N.W.A"
    "Why Be a King When You Can Be a God."
    -Eminem A.K.A Slim Shady.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    It's just a pic
    What you mentioned server's name it's another case.
    Autochthonous

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    You mentioned another server he mentioned a website. I am not willing to ban him for random joke website. We warned him in game and he apologised.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kova View Post
    You mentioned another server he mentioned a website. I am not willing to ban him for random joke website. We warned him in game and he apologised.
    Yeah, Alright Announcing a Website on The Main Chat and u Say it was a Random "Joke" Right? Well My Server Mentioning Was in a ****ing PM I Didn't Even Fking Announce that and i got a Ban and u Just Warned Him and He Apologised Well My Situation was the Same Couldn't u Just warn me Too Huh? or was that too hard for u and Btw Mentioning a Website Name Using /vsay is Far More Serious Than Mentioning a Server Name in a PM.
    "N.W.A"

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyJoe View Post
    Yeah, Alright Announcing a Website on The Main Chat and u Say it was a Random "Joke" Right? Well My Server Mentioning Was in a ****ing PM I Didn't Even Fking Announce that and i got a Ban and u Just Warned Him and He Apologised Well My Situation was the Same Couldn't u Just warn me Too Huh? or was that too hard for u and Btw Mentioning a Website Name Using /vsay is Far More Serious Than Mentioning a Server Name in a PM.
    No, his website can't make players leave our server and start playing on another, and your server can.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Oh Really? i've Seen People Get Banned for Mentioning a Website Name, Remember FalconZ Getting Banned for Mentioning a P0rn Website huh? People Get Banned For Mentioning Websites and u Know That, IDK y The **** U Guys Are Covering it up.
    "N.W.A"

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyJoe View Post
    What happens in both situations? Lets analyze both cases.

If a player posts a website on the main chat? Let's say 5 guys go onto the website, what does that do to our community? Absolutely nothing.

What happens when you advertise some servers IP through PM? We lose atleast one player. Which is why you got banned, due to precaution, due to you being able to advertise it to multiple players.

Thus, locked.

edit: p0rn website, that's the thing you don't understand

Posting websites/links of odious content that is not in line with social standards will be considered advertising. None odious content is permissible.
    >not in line with social standards
    >odious content
    Last edited by Trump; 01-11-2017 at 08:18 PM.

LIL KODAK THEY DON'T LIKE TO SEE YOU WINNIN
    THEY WANNA SEE YOU IN THE PENITENTIARY

DONATION PAGE LOOOOOOOOOOOOL