Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)

List of Gang Bugs

GETTING KICKED FROM GANG AFTER RELOG(Posted by Abbott)
    Bug Description: Players are getting kicked from their gangs
    Bug Problem: Players are getting kicked from their gangs by the server not by a co/leader
    How can we reproduce the bug: Basically join a gang > /q and wait some time > enter the server > you are not in your gang anymore (In last two days I got kicked like 5 times, not only me but half of my gang mates)

NOT ABLE TO SET A CO-LEADER(Posted by Brox/Maxxyy)
    Bug Description: i can't set a 3rd gang co-leader
    Bug Problem: the gang has 2 co-leaders only, not 3, once i try setting a 3rd co-leader it keeps saying "there can only be a maximum of 3 gang coleaders. kick one of them first."
    How can we reproduce the bug: idk tbh, it's maybe a bug in my(NG's) gang only but it happened when a gang coleader left, i tried to set someone else but i failed.

NOT ABLE TO KICK A PLAYER(Posted by Clumsy)
    Bug Description: I can't kick gang members in UCP and it says you cannot kick players that are not in clan, and if they're not in clan why they're still on the list? ok here is my pic http://imgur.com/a/OD5vR
    Bug Problem:
    How can we reproduce the bug:

SPAWNING AT A RANDOM GANG(Posted by Termi)
    Bug Description: Sometimes, you will be added to a random gang
    Bug Problem: I was in the DBH - Dark Brotherhood Gang which was also not shown at the /gangs list but when I logged in after a while, I was added at a random gang which was also not displayed at /gangs. Has most likely to do something with the UCP gang section.
    How can we reproduce the bug: I don't know. I guess it happens when your gang is not shown at /gangs
    Queen_ who was also in the same gang was also placed at a random gang when she logged in.

NOT ALL MEMBERS ARE SHOWED ON UCP(Posted by Abbott)
    Bug Description: Not all gang members are showed on the UCP >> Gangs >> View Gang Member list
    Bug Problem: We are not able to see all gang members
    How can we reproduce the bug: Open UCP and check the membet list in game and on UCP
    Last edited by Abbott; 07-20-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Most are fixed.
    I think that the last one isn't.

Spoiler!