Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Add a "No Parking" sign at LS/LV/SF Docks ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    17 89.47%
  • No

    2 10.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    KING OF KINGS IM_HuLk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,228
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RaYaN_ View Post
    @Four The thing is, players like today (idk if I'm allowed to mention the name or not so I won't) a 26k+ score player had his NRG parked behind the container, and respawns it everytime he wants to leave docks so I reported them. Unfortunately they got away with no impound...
    as far as i know it was impounded

    - - - Updated - - -

    THERE MUST BE NO WARNING ABOUT THIS

    solution DIRECT IMPOUND

  2. #12
    RaYaN_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Ganton, Los Santos
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IM_HuLk View Post
    as far as i know it was impounded

    - - - Updated - - -

    THERE MUST BE NO WARNING ABOUT THIS

    solution DIRECT IMPOUND
    As we all know, the impound fine is 100k to get a vehicle back. Solution being to place a warning about parking inside docks and in the area, AND have a 250k impound fine or something. It is obvious it is restricted to park inside docks as all legit exporters don't do that. So you learn by seeing others. I saw one guy parking his NRG once at Desperado's VIP house, I did the same. To avoid an impound, he lied about permission given to him by Desperado to park there. I used /lastlogged Desperado to see it was 9 days ago. Admins were kind enough to let us off with no impound, just a warning. (Again, won't mention any names)

  3. #13
    Ex Level 3 Skully.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    🅿akistan😍
    Posts
    849
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Well i think a warning should be added for those players who can't understand the English properly or they are weak in understanding it.



    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    RaYaN_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Ganton, Los Santos
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skully. View Post
    Well i think a warning should be added for those players who can't understand the English properly or they are weak in understanding it.
    True, there should be a translation in urdu for the parking warning upon buying a vehicle, but for people who already own their vehicles (like me) a sign would be a good caution.

  5. #15
    V.I.P TuPaC_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    730
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    It has simple solution make some areas prohibited to park vehicle at
    So if a player tries to park his veh on the docks area the msg shud appear [Error] you cant park veh in this area
    TR4LYF
    GOD! you can't handle my FaB!

  6. #16
    RaYaN_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Ganton, Los Santos
    Posts
    65
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TuPaC_ View Post
    It has simple solution make some areas prohibited to park vehicle at
    So if a player tries to park his veh on the docks area the msg shud appear [Error] you cant park veh in this area
    Lorenc would have to make a script for that, whereas mapping a sign is far more easier and allows for infraction.

  7. #17
    - [TDK]ubeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RaYaN_ View Post
    True, there should be a translation in urdu for the parking warning upon buying a vehicle, but for people who already own their vehicles (like me) a sign would be a good caution.
    Lol
    Don't be afraid to fail; Be afraid not to try.
    rektt

  8. #18
    RAMBO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    +1


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •