Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Starboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    544
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuber View Post
    Bayern didn't have their key players like neuer, hummels and boateng. Their defending sucked...

    - - - Updated - - -

    And chelsea was just lucky on getting that last moment goal
    Yes I agree about Chelsea
    But Bayern wants to finish 3rd and go to Europa league to knockout Arsenal xd


  2. #12
    Enjoy Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NORTH KOREA
    Posts
    1,507
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Starboy View Post
    Yes I agree about Chelsea
    But Bayern wants to finish 3rd and go to Europa league to knockout Arsenal xd
    Loool

  3. #13
    CNR Admin MrBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    🅿akistan😍
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nuber View Post
    Bayern didn't have their key players like neuer, hummels and boateng. Their defending sucked...

    - - - Updated - - -

    And chelsea was just lucky on getting that last moment goal
    Karma is a bhi*ch boii

    Spoiler!

  4. #14
    Davor.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    In people's heart.
    Posts
    521
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I could do a better job at bayern's deffence, i knew the game would be over when Bayern conceded the goal in the 90th second lololol

  5. #15
    CNR Admin MrBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    🅿akistan😍
    Posts
    1,190
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Davor. View Post
    I could do a better job at bayern's deffence, i knew the game would be over when Bayern conceded the goal in the 90th second lololol
    U can't do a shit @Davor. Even ur physics sucks.
    Remember that junkyard thing on doxxx

    Spoiler!

  6. #16
    Enjoy Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    NORTH KOREA
    Posts
    1,507
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBean View Post
    Karma is a bhi*ch boii
    tf? karma? u drunk?

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Abbott close this now..

  7. #17
    Member of the Council Abbott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    5,344
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Closed

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •