Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Forum Profie picture

This is serious question. It all start during the day time in School and while am reading forum here and there's soo many people putting there profile picture as a nude or sexy women and see what happen to me now? teacher who walk back behind me report to school principle that am having contect with sexual stuff while in the school and wtf he give me a shity suspension for 1 days for opening a "P O R N" web page even i told them it's a damn gaming forum!

So here a serious question can all of you who have that kind of image as your profile picture please change i dont want other suspension!
    No game No Life

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Lol

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    only virgins has that kind of pic

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Lol get yo ass in a new school. My college doesn't give a shit if I watch p*rn at school

Member of the CNR Council Lexenstar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    LOOOOL

But yes, I don't really get either why so many people take (almost) nude women as a profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    only virgins has that kind of pic
    so ****ing accurate
    Last edited by Lexenstar; 10-10-2017 at 07:13 AM.
    I'm having more fun than you.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    No need to open up another one of these, ****ography isn't allowed here. It's against the rules so if you wish to report someone for it send me a message and I'll check the avatar up, girls that show skin but aren't nude isn't classified as ****ography hence allowed...
    Maybe you should focus on school instead of sitting here at forums. Not saying it's bad that you wish to be more active but you have all the free time you need after your schoolday. Hopefully you won't be suspended once again.
    http://forum.irresistiblegaming.com/...49-Forum-Rules
    I'll be nice and only close this.
    c.

Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexenstar View Post
    LOOOOL

But yes, I don't really get either why so many people take (almost) nude women as a profile picture.
    I would agree with Lexy. @Shini what about force removing that avatars and/or forbidding them at all.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbott View Post
    I would agree with Lexy. @Shini what about force removing that avatars and/or forbidding them at all.
    I don't really see a problem with lightly dressed women, you open up facebook these days you'll prob see worse things than that.
    I'll take it into consideration though and talk to bangings and Lorenc about it when the time calls for it. For now tho it stays the same.