Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Smoshi opened this conversation to discus the posibilty whether our lives are orkestrated or not. I think discussing religion is a part of that considering it includes the destiny part

Software I use for making graphics:
    Adobe Photoshop
    Adobe Illustrator
    Adobe Animate CC
    Adobe Premier Pro
    Adobe After Effects
    Cinema 4D
    Autodesk Maya
    Marmoset Toolbag 3

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenverx View Post
    Smoshi opened this conversation to discus the posibilty whether our lives are orkestrated or not. I think discussing religion is a part of that considering it includes the destiny part
    Discussing religion is not insulting Islam, sorry.
    "No one is hated as much as the guy that tells the truth." ~Platon

I smell like beeeeeeeeeef Stevenverx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [SS]Rayan View Post
    Where did I insult the islam?

Software I use for making graphics:
    Adobe Photoshop
    Adobe Illustrator
    Adobe Animate CC
    Adobe Premier Pro
    Adobe After Effects
    Cinema 4D
    Autodesk Maya
    Marmoset Toolbag 3

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [SS]Usaid View Post
    @Smoshi this debate is going over religions and stuff so please start taking actions those who are taking this debate to another phase.
    Does not matter, im just answering to the questions and there is nothing bad in it. I see many ppl get afraid just bcoz someone do not make fun of their religion(even we are having a debate respectfully). Just dont be afraid, everyone has got questions and everyone wants to know what is the truth or what is the correct thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Wat u saying? U high xd?

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Well he ''insults'' every religion out there.

But which one is correct? huh?

I do believe in destiny, every living being is born with their 'job', they need to do something in their life. I'm going through one tough loss and I know that loss is made just because some people need to be stronger than they were, there is always a reason for some events, every jin has its jang.
    About religions? I'm an agnostic, that's most logical way of thinking for me. There is a someone/something called God? Prove it. Let him come infront of everyone, why did he/she/it gave a book? Why did every God gave some book or thing?

You are born with destiny, and you realize what was it at the end, untill then, just do the things, be yourself and life will do the other.
    I said a lot of boring things and to be honest, i'm not in the best mood to talk about this, on this language that is limited for me.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willHunting View Post
    Well he ''insults'' every religion out there.

But which one is correct? huh?

I do believe in destiny, every living being is born with their 'job', they need to do something in their life. I'm going through one tough loss and I know that loss is made just because some people need to be stronger than they were, there is always a reason for some events, every jin has its jang.
    About religions? I'm an agnostic, that's most logical way of thinking for me. There is a someone/something called God? Prove it. Let him come infront of everyone, why did he/she/it gave a book? Why did every God gave some book or thing?

You are born with destiny, and you realize what was it at the end, untill then, just do the things, be yourself and life will do the other.
    I said a lot of boring things and to be honest, i'm not in the best mood to talk about this, on this language that is limited for me.
    I see many ppl say why God do not show himself. My friend, u will probably see him in The Day of Judgement. According to islam, God ggot no face, no hands, nothing. He is a very much bright light that if u even see him, u will probably die coz u just cannot face it. There is always something right/good on whatever God decides to do, even i notice it myself.

I found smthing:
    As for meeting Allaah and seeing Him: meeting Him occurs after death and on the Day of Judgement; seeing Him will occur only on the Day of Judgement.

Edit:
    I know i cannot answer to every of ur question, but my advice is to go ahead, search on google but just put (...in Islam)
    So u will have a logical answer and a better understanding.
    Last edited by [TDK]Killer.Cap; 03-07-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    no more threads like this

Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    No one needs to fight about it. It's all about your belief some of us believe in Big bang and some of us blv in virtuality and some of us blv in Holy books of their religion, Big bang theory is just based upon our Understanding of Universe and laws of physics at start i used to believe in it until i studied the theory of Virtual Reality (based upon our understanding of Quantum mechanics/physics) and it explains the universe more than any other theory out there and who knows? maybe we will be able to see more accurate theories about our existence in near future. I've studied about Possibility of God and seen many debates about it in one debate there was a group of scientist from all over the globe and 4 of them were from NASA and all of them state the one thing "Universe is full of mysteries and it can be possible that there is a God like entity which exist in our universe". All of 'em just based upon our studies/understanding and there's no single proof yet and trust me this debate can take several years but could not be solved just because when you try to look for answers you rather end up getting more questions and we're not advanced enough to even try to prove any of this theories it will take 50-300 years to figure us about our existence and till then we can just try to prove our self right or Enjoy this Short life we have while reading/watching debates like this!
    #Peace

Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Someone closed this thread, I'll keep it closed this time, and no Nibble, the fact that people can't debate constructively doesn't mean that I'll stop expressing my opinion about things in life, I might make more threads like this, for the purpose of exploring, and hearing other opinions.

It was expected that people were going to talk about religion anyway because it was related to it, I just don't want any insulting or discrimination of one's beliefs.

Anyway, this will be the end of the thread, I wanna personally thank the ones that took time and effort to write a constructive reply, you really helped me, and it was enjoyable.
    Never argue with an idiot they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience.

• If you wish to report an admin make sure you use the "Report to Council" board. If you don't want to post there, feel free to send me a forum message if an admin is abusing his powers.
    • Have you donated recently? You want your V.I.P assets to be delivered? Have you encountered any issues? Send me a forum pm and let me know!
    • If you wish to recommend an administrator, feel free to do so by sending me a forum message so I can check him out!
    • If you need help in general, or you've got any issues, feel free to contact me!