If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

View Poll Results: Is this suggestion to be added?

3. You may not vote on this poll
  • +1

2 66.67%

1 33.33%
    7 Post(s)

Pay to get un-muted

This suggestion may be kind of useless, but **** it.
    The suggestion is pay to be un-muted
    The amount can be decided later, and everything is given to the /eventbank donate %amount%
    Why this? I hate to be mutated by playing tricks with my friends and I'm mutated, and it's also useless to stay 900 seconds (15 minutes) mutated by just a misinterpretation, so that few think money on sa-mp then pay to be un-muted it's a good idea.

18 Post(s)
    No? The point of muting is to punish a certain player for spamming/flooding/insulting so that they don't do such things for a while .
    If paying for unmute is there people won't be scared of getting muted. They will just spam/flood/instult knowing that they gonna get unmuted in few seconds by just paying some money.And i don't think 15min(900secs ) is much tbh .

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.

rresistibleGaminG 2011

Toronto, Canada
    215 Post(s)
    No. You only get muted for playing a "trick" on your friend if they report you.

Rules are rules, no one is above nor can they pay to be.

Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

Never argue with an idiot, they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you through experience. - Amen Smoshi