Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    $65 or not, i dont care - it meant something like 6 months ago when I sold them in the first place.

if you want to read why i sold them in the first place, here you go http://forum.irresistiblegaming.com/...y-Clans-Costed

i have zero intentions on selling a slot in the future. and its very easy for me to sell it

actually nibble deviated from my intentions

the whole event in itself was meant to be simply facility vs facility to X (3?) rounds which is attack/defend style

i will keep 4 good clans on the server only

6 clans arent even filled, which is beyond lol

merge or purge
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

See what's recently changed in SF-CNR on RevCTRL

Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Fam I honestly thought it was gonna be DM related seeing as that's how you described it, yet this is just another racing cup where as the one who has the better RNG in the start wins, swimming whereas the lowest fps player win, battleroyale whereas you gotta be lucky to find guns. Jeez, atleast make it 'Skill based' if you are going to host such a tournament.

nothingness
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shini View Post
    Fam I honestly thought it was gonna be DM related seeing as that's how you described it, yet this is just another racing cup where as the one who has the better RNG in the start wins, swimming whereas the lowest fps player win, battleroyale whereas you gotta be lucky to find guns. Jeez, atleast make it 'Skill based' if you are going to host such a tournament.
    he said it all

Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    Ok I’ll update with more info soon on how it will play out

@Shini - all these games involve skill AND DM, I have only told you the names, not described anything so all I’m getting are assumptions.

This thread is a mere heads up thread
    Last edited by Nibble; 05-13-2018 at 01:11 PM.

Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Finally something new

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayan View Post
    This is the reason we're losing players. Savage updates that **** us up, let us be straight and honest towards ourselves just for once.
    Only came back to comment on this competition.

I must agree that this is without a doubt true, to a certain extent that is.
    I personally think this is bullshit since people donated 65 bucks and made an effort at least to establish a clan which they dreamed of. It's not their fault the clans are not "filled". Players are rapidly decreasing and each clan is different.

Although on the other hand, I believe this is sounds better than "just" delisting them. 6 clans is too much indeed, especially with the current player base. At least they have a chance to prove themselves.

Just my humble opinion.

I'm sorry for the 2 unlucky clans that will be delisted soon.

I don't know if anyone cares but I'm blackbear by the way, and I left the server for good. Thanks and good luck with the upcoming grand event.

Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    2 clans will be delisted during summer

make alliances if you need until this competition to make coping easier if you do lose

clans were never meant to be sold in the first place
    • If you have a question besides being regarded about your ban, or something annoying... Shoot me a private message. Save your breath, don't ask for an unban as it can be postponed more.
    • Accounts are very secure, and the only way someone can get into your account is if you tell them your password. Never share your password with anybody. Not even the server owner.
    • If there's an online admin that can handle your problem, ask them instead of waiting. Don't constantly moan over me not being in-game to handle something.
    • Do not go to anyone besides me for VIP inquiries or problems, I can only solve them!

Scientia potentia est.

There are two things a man cannot avoid, death and the taxman.

See what's recently changed in SF-CNR on RevCTRL

Mentioned
    371 Post(s)
    One large event

Multiple rounds

Facility vs facility

Stay tuned in summer for the official thread

May the best clan win

Joined Irresistible Gaming December 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwnoSeiAFSY

Diamonds Dancing, Macarena

Member of the CNR Council Rayan's Avatar
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
    One large event

Multiple rounds

Facility vs facility

Stay tuned in summer for the official thread

May the best clan win
    Make a youtube video where the lady from the actual Purge movie + the siren plays the custom text with the clan olympics announcement, and then /connectsong at the start, will make it LIT. @Nibble