Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

what is this actually.. ? A bug or what

Bug Description: This video says everything, just pay attention at the beginning. As you can see, I randomly shot with sniper and suddenly my bullet somehow managed to reach pcv and kill him. If you think this is some sort of silent/invisible aimbot, look at the left-down corner, CAC is there : - )

Bug Problem: I don't know how to describe the whole thing, I will let following video describe everything what's going on.

How can we reproduce the bug: I swear idk, I just wanna make sure whether is this a bug or it's something about me (internet or my PC itself)

https://youtu.be/RSkafO9jGGc

Nevertheless, is this common? Has anyone seen something similar to this?. Cheers y'all!
    Last edited by uklz; 08-04-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Last edited by Kova; 08-04-2018 at 10:22 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'm on CAC, and something similar to this happened with me as well, I just ignored it cause I thought it might be some sort of lag or has something to do with samp sync.
    • If you need help related (in-game or on forums), even if you have a problem with your PC feel free to pm me on forums.
    • Looking for some designs? You came to the right place brotha.
    • You can find me on Skype/Facebook/Instagram/Twitter @hamzakaleemshah Discord @art$#8447
    • For every friend you invite to this server you will be rewarded$100,000 from me, but only after that player has earned 1000+ score.

Spoiler!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Panther. View Post
    I'm on CAC, and something similar to this happened with me as well, I just ignored it cause I thought it might be some sort of lag or has something to do with samp sync.
    yeah, that's same what I thought, but... Is this fixable? and how to prevent this happen again?

Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    It's not CAC, it's hit system.